Monday, January 15, 2007

Bone picking time???I am victimised!!!! Part 1

I absolutely pissed with this month's poll. Finally it's time to let go and let it end. If there's a 2nd Time round, I probably just kill it. Since everything sounds like I am a jerk trying to raise tension among their own circle when I been doing something all the while. My idea was to boost community togetherness not to create splat or anything. However, there's just some people just too thick yet too suspicious and look into a simple gesture as some DEEP DARK CONSPIRACY.

I never open up PMs just to cry out for justice but I am ought to give an inch back for what I took.

Here's the deal. At first in nomination, deathjester posted "bunny"

Now, I didn't know the whole deal with bunny. I am not hardworking enough to know who is it. All I want is a FULL USER NAME, it isn't too hard to get. Then came charsaur with a nomination that didn't quite get with the rules. He isn't doing it for the first time so I just jest with him (along hitting the other few non-compliance cases) with this:

#07
Please just at least pretend to read the 1st post?
You vote after you nominate.

Nominate FULL USER name.
There's too many death, yuki, bunny, princess. And goth and lolita.

So please at least do it right for 1 time?please?


#08 d3athjesterr

well im so sorry mr i-have-27,564-posts' . mr big big senior pls forgive me, your humble 300+ post junior. like wtf.

you wanna be sarcastic?




You see the thing is that this wasn't address to him alone. So I actually want to let it pass.

I actually addressed this to spikeout

#10
wah even the overall champion dun give face.
wah start of the year also no give me face.

i feel so sad.


then came this
#11 d3athjesterr

Urusai kono bakayaro

it's silly. I am start the thread. You ask me to STFU? Who are you? The boss?

so I reply to him based on #08
#13 d4
Hey man. I am not picking a bone with you ok???

But i didn't type all that for show so whatever post that follows didn't follow.
2 in a row is painful to see and I do hi-light it up so everyone can see.

You give face I give face 1.
Don't say junior, senior, far or near.
I want to acknowledge your nomination but there's a terrible huge amount of new user names and user "nicknames" so there's a need to make clear to me and I didn't wish to bother people via pm and chase them for clarifications.

I don't mind the wordings but at least give me a full name because there's plenty of bunny and yuki around.

Pretty please?

And I find myself trying hard not to patronise. I am way giving face in fact. I thought "pretty please" will be helpful to detense the situation. However I think it's a case of internet bullying where if you are not a jerk, you are a FUCKING LAMB.

#14 d3athjesterr
well seems like it was too damn hard for you to say it nicely mr bossman.

Yes. It's fucking tedious since I just want to do my job and you just acting an asshole and I am asking nicely yet you want to be an ASSHOLE.

as a reply

#19 d4
Nicely means WHAT to you?

Yes I am the bossman @ this point.
YES SIR.
You want to play my game, you play it by the rules.
If you can host better a game be my guest.

You don't walk into someone's turf and wants your way, homey.

No. Can'T Do.


and after his gf's (or whoever that is to him) trying to cool down the situation (I am cool since I want to cool it as much as possible)

#23 d3athjesterr
heres a public apology .

Im sorry if my words or actions has caused any inconvenience or irritation to you, mr d4thday, Im sorry that i sounded sarcastic and possibly pissed you off because im just a 300+ poster, but you have tons of posts so you can flame people at other threads like the quentin thread.

so heres my sincere apologies.

Yours faithfully,

D3athjesterr -Adriel Daniel

Im gone. (:

There is a time when I will create havoc over his insincere way of apology. However all I want is to do my job.

I was wondering if I was too nice so far. My flames got burnt out or something.
I am really upset with this issue because I never had such a problem and it's the start of the year.

More to come....

(By the way, I had to thank Destructos for "Getting Back". I decide to give this guy an Immunity Against Future Nominations)

No comments: