Wednesday, February 22, 2006

oh! Valen hsu.....tine dAY!

14th Feb:.



My point of view remains the same side. You don't have to prove yourself on a particular. You just show evidence of love daily.
Be it a simple phone call, a little joke, an SMS, a look, a glance, holding hands, little gifts, kisses, hugs and etc.
Specially showing love on just a special day is just playing to the beliefs created by capitalist who WANTS your money.
It hangs upon the guilt of busy couples that felt that they neglected each other, the ego of women who wants to show off that they are VERY MUCH IN LOVE.
The ego rose to an extent those single ladies who are very much eligible with no suitors having to buy flowers for themselves so as not to lose out.

Being V-day, more people can PDA openly without waiting for the sun to set.
No I am not being grossly jealous but it looks that way to me.
Although PDA is regarded socially acceptable, it makes me felt that if they can PDA, I have my freedom of not letting you people invade my own private space.
Don���t give me the dirty look if I happen to intrude because this is not your bedroom I went into. This is a public area, you can do what you want and I stand and stare at you and that's my freedom and my freedom is not yours to command.
Are people losing their sense of shame? Or being in a pair gives you great powers unparallel to none other?
I don't know.
However being single gives me no power to justify my ideas because those couples can call me being a bitch and I am just being jealous.
Maybe yes and maybe no.
And that IS because I was never in a proper relationship.
Ah craps. I kick myself in an argument with myself.
Whatever.

Charsaur ,Yuki and Retsu were xtra fast with greeting messages.
With Yuki's v-card xtra early. LOL. However I only read it on Feb 14th itself. LoL.

And Miyako's spam/v-day greeting. Yes I did sent to 5 persons. None come back. LoL.

And the whole day was boring.

Yuki asked me where I candle light.
If people ask, sure got reason one what, like maybe just want to group up and sit around so I asked her if she wants to go get a drink together after I finish work.
Then ask Inova since he can come down after work.

Yuki SMS me she picked me up after work.
Ah, bad choice of words deserve kajiao so I reply that she ought to bring flowers and chocolate.
Ok lah. Got chocolate but no flowers.
LoL. I also dunno what to do with flowers but chocolate sure can eat.

We go sit around at the food court. I got bored and go buy the NEW and IMPROVED U-weekly.
Looks like those auntie tabloid, Inova observed.
I dun care. Got cute jocie goh inside good enough already.

Later proceed to coffee bean. Coffee bean packed but still can find seats. Got lotsa non-couple people also. Haha. So its not just us.
Bully Yuki to buy coffee. Haha.

Coffee bean closing in 15mins. I laughed at the unwillingness to extend opening hours because its packed you friggin idiots!!!And Valentine Day is a celebration of Capitalism!!!
Shop owners ought to make use of the extra business to balance the rainy days!.

So we go Mac. Got myself a filet. Yummy. Haha.
They all full already. Inova cannot even steal fries.

And thus concludes another unromantic Feb 14. This year is a bit different because at least got meet people. LOL.

And got chocolate! Haha.

No comments: