Monday, February 02, 2004

Wat's this ? (Spam comments)

Recently I got some mail on my Blog...there were comments from the 'readers'


I believed that even there are like a 1000 plus people who stumble upon this,how many of them actually comes in as 'frequent' reader?


While it boost my confidence these comments letters...it was ironic that they might be another kind of new age spam targeting at Bloggers.


Why I suspect so?


1)They all seems to be coming at just one entry (the June one..there's only one entry on June '03).


2)They give generic comments (I love...Forward to reading...Great stuff..etc).


3)Two different email address leaves the same comments.


4)I return mail but the address disallow replies.


5)I click at one of those links.Led me to an online Gambling advertisement.


6)Generally, people only read what is on the top.Simple Logic.


Nevertheless, I now felt more obliged to write something for my 'phatom-pokerisfun' readers.

No comments: