Thursday, January 01, 2004

2004...Hopes

Let's see.....


life in 2003 passes swiftly in the chaos of war (Iraq War),plague (SARS),terror (The Usual),Good Movies (LOTR,Matrix,Infernal Affairs),Bad Movies (El MAriachi III or Desperado II or Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Twins Effect,Scary Movies 3 and many more), games (Generals: Zero Hour,Fire Emblem GBA, SVC Chaos,Samurai Shodown Zero), virus (Blaster Worm),websites (This,Sganime,Cuty Maskmelon,Googles,Gamefaqs,Thai-Toku..),Tokusetsu (Kamen Rider 555,Hurricanger),Anime (Gundam Seed,Soul Taker,Nurse Witch,Dendoh),manga (Rider Spirits,Priest and the usual..), jobs (jobless,SIAEC,MMI Fabshop)...and Suzanne Jung (hmmm...was it that?) the new anchor for morning...


Hope life in 2004 will be better.....a higher paid job/ or job to do with my interest (selling manga...err...games...err...making manga/games?)...MMI sucks...low pay long hours and bad environment...


better anime this year?


better Rider/Sentai V series?


KoF 04? (believe me...I am quiting arcade...now I'm a home boy)


Ps2?Ps 3?


A gal friend? ("You?I'm sorry?Going out with me?"---unnamed gal)


More Downloads? (hell no.I am quiting this one too....dun have time)


More friends outing (More Lan trips??Believe me..this one had to be kept in check..)


War Peace (Sure...why not give peace a chance??)


4d (Sure...why not give S'pore Pool a chance??)

No comments: